- Preference may be given to Pennfield school district employees.
- Experience in playing tennis at the high school level or beyond is desired.
- Experience in coaching tennis at the high school level or beyond is desired.
- Ability to effectively teach fundamental skills, game strategies, concepts, and conditioning for high school level student-athletes.
- Ability to direct and develop the overall girls’ tennis program within the structure of the MHSAA and Pennfield High School guidelines.
- Development and implementation of high school tennis program expectations are required.
- Background check and fingerprinting must be completed prior to start date.
- Must follow all MHSAA and Pennfield High School guidelines in regards to coaching.
- Additional responsibilities may be requested by varsity softball coach or athletic director.
Pennfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in its employment decision or the provision of services.