Swampscott High School is seeking applicants for the Varsity Girls Volleyball Coaching position. Duties will include, but are not limited to, being responsible for all game and practice preparation/coaching, all administrative duties, team evaluation and selection, equipment management, overseeing sub-varsity coaches, and representing Swampscott High School at all league meetings.
- Previous coaching experience required.
- MIAA/NFHS Coaches Certifications preferred.
- CPR, First Aid, AED and Concussion Course required.
- Strong depth of knowledge of volleyball.
- Outstanding communication skills and work ethic.
- Candidate will be subject to CORI/Background checks/Finger Print upon appointment.
The Swampscott Public Schools does not discriminate or tolerate harassment against students, parents/guardians, employees or the general public. No person shall be excluded from or discriminated against in admission to the Swampscott Public Schools, or in obtaining the advantages, privileges and courses of study of the Swampscott Public Schools on grounds of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy or pregnancy related conditions, age, genetic information, ancestry, children, marital or civil union status, veteran status or membership in the armed services, receiving of public assistance, homeless, or disability.