- Assesses student athletes for the purpose of providing feedback to students on their individual performance and/or determining team placement.
- Attends a variety of meetings, workshops, conferences, etc. for the purpose of receiving and conveying information related to their role.
- Conducts a variety of supporting activities (e.g. parent orientations, recognition events, banquets, etc.) for the purpose of providing information regarding the program and/or recognizing participants’ accomplishments.
- Develops team and individual practice regimes for student athletes (e.g. strength, speed, agility, nutritional, injury prevention, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing and improving their performance.
- Develops game strategies/plans (e.g. analyzes opponent strengths and weaknesses, analyzing athlete abilities, creating plays/strategies, etc.) for the purpose of preparing the team and individual student athletes for the competition.
- Guides other coaching personnel as may be appropriate in instructional techniques, organization of practices, supervision guidelines and responsibilities, etc. for the purpose of providing guidance and mentoring.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group.
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity.