The Varsity Winter Indoor Track & Field Coach will be responsible for heading the varsity program, as well as overseeing the junior varsity team and coordinating with the Salem Youth Programs. This will include; Coordinating tryouts, practice planning, game management, fundraising and implementing youth programs. The coach will also work closely with the AD to ensure all school policies/procedures are being followed as it relates to the athletic programs.
- Candidate must be CPR and Heads Up Concussion Certified.
- Experience working with youth athletics.
- Ability to meet the expectations and standards of practices as guided by the MIAA.
- Demonstrates a high degree of energy and a genuine interest in students and their success.
- Experience working with students & families of diverse ethnic backgrounds.
Salem Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.