- Experience in the sport as a participant.
- Past coaching experience.
- First-aid and sports medicine training preferred.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Teaching certification and experience preferred.
- Organize and/or participate in a summer league and team camp.
- Available to conduct fundamental skill clinics for elementary and middle school students.
- Promote academics as a major priority.
- Communicate positively with athletes, coaching staff, parents, administrators, and community.
- Show an expressed interest in the welfare of the total athletic program as well as the other areas of the district’s educational program.
- Observe and administer all school and district policies.
- Organize and inventory equipment.
- Submit all administrative material by deadlines.
- Plan and schedule a regular program of practice in and out of season.
- Work closely with the Athletic Director in scheduling interscholastic contests.
- Recommend purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms, as appropriate.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.