- Appropriate certificate, license, or legal credential required by the NHIAA or eligible.
- Possesses the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Previous experience as a coach is desirable.
- The head coach must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the activity being coached and at the same time must continue to examine new theories and procedures.
- Schedule and plan preseason and regular season program of strength and conditioning and practices with approval from the athletic director.
- Oversee the participation of the team during summer conditioning and in between season conditioning programs.
- Models good sportsmanlike behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, other coaches and spectators.
- Make recommendations to the athletic director on the scheduling of interscholastic contests, scrimmages, and use of the district’s athletic facilities.
- Recommend the purchases of equipment, supplies, and uniforms in conjunction with the athletic director.
- Submit rosters, physical forms for all participating student athletes to the athletic director prior to their participation. Maintain all player’s consent/medical forms at all practices and games.
SAU 36 White Mountains Reg School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.