To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the students shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and self-confidence.
- First Aid & CPR certification.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Principles Certification.
- NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Certification.
- NFHS Concussion in Sport Certification.
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification.
- NFHS COVID-19 Certification.
- NFHS Protecting Students From Abuse.
- Abide by the Noble High School Athletic Departments Coaches Handbook.
- Abide by all Maine Principals Association rules and regulations.
- Follow and implement all rules and policies within the school & athletic handbooks
Equipment inventory & management.
- May need to communicate travel arrangement & schedule with Athletic Department staff
- Implement school athletic Code of Conduct.
- Make sure roster and students comply with Athletic Department guidelines.
- Help in the distribution of team rosters, contest schedules and descriptions of contest locations to all players and parents.
- Properly communicate with students and parents.
- Monitor athlete attendance/behavior/academic status as communicated by the athletic department.