To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The following is a list of qualifications for the position, any of which may be waived by the Board of Education in exercising its prerogative to determine qualifications.
- Complies with M.H.S.A.A. policies and department / district policies.
- Maintains consistent communication with Athletic Director
- Develop positive self image with athletics
- Attends clinics / workshops related to sport.
- Utilize sound teaching methods to develop skills / techniques.
- Demonstrate public support / loyalty for coaches.
- Demonstrate positive team sportsmanship toward opponents and officials.
- Demonstrates effective management of pre-contest details.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.