St. Mary Cathedral School is hiring a Varsity Volleyball Coach who will be responsible for leading and coaching the school's varsity volleyball team. The coach will work closely with the athletic director and other coaches to develop and implement a successful program that emphasizes skill development, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training program for the varsity volleyball team.
- Teach and reinforce fundamental volleyball skills and strategies.
- Plan and organize practices and games.
- Provide individual and team feedback to players.
- Encourage and promote sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Communicate effectively with players, parents, and school administration.
- Attend all practices, games, and team events.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all players.
- Previous experience coaching varsity volleyball.
- Strong knowledge of volleyball skills and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire players.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.