- Experience as a high school head varsity wrestling coach preferred.
- Previous high school assistant varsity wrestling coaching experience preferred.
- Must have the organizational ability to coordinate a wrestling program in grades five through twelve.
- Must have the ability to work with and give direction to assistant coaches and other related personnel.
- Consideration will be given to wrestling experience at the college level.
- Must be able to relate well to high school students, parents, high school personnel, and the general public.
- Previous high school varsity wrestling participation preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of wrestling coaching experience on the high school level.
- Must possess a good understanding of wrestling coaching situations and strategy as determined by the interviewing process.
- Demonstrate mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.