Essential Coaching Functions:
- Attend and evaluate player try-outs.
- Schedule practice times and locations.
- Teach skills and strategies of the game to players of all ages and skill levels.
- Research and demonstrate the newest volleyball related drills.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Provide direction, encouragement and motivation for athletes.
- Set game day line-ups and make necessary in-game coaching moves.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous volleyball coaching experience and/or collegiate playing experience required.
- Minimum 1 year coaching experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to head coach.
- Dependable transportation to and from practices and tournaments.
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of the English language; including the ability to read and interpret written information and speak and understand verbal communication.
- Experience working with athletes of varying age groups.
- Highly dependable with a history of consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Guest-focused/service-oriented; ability to see big picture and impact on Company. Supports Company mission as serves as an advocate for its products and services.
- Demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude towards parents, players, competitors, and fellow employees. Exhibits a respectful, professional demeanor.
- Self-starting and motivated with the ability to work independently and take initiative.