Position is responsible for providing leadership, supervision, and coaching instruction at a large public high school. Responsibilities may include supervising teams at varsity and junior varsity levels.
- Provide instruction in all phases of the game of volleyball;
- Works with student athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills;
- Provides guidance and encouragement to help students profit from their participation;
- Maintain compliance of Chesterfield County Public Schools and Virginia High School League rules, regulations, and policies that pertain to athletic programs;
- Promotes a favorable image of the school district. Encourages community partnerships that enhance district programs and services;
- Works with the athletic director to evaluate program needs.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
- Must be fingerprinted and have documented results of clear criminal record.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
Chesterfield County Public Schools assures Equal Employment Opportunities for employees as required by Federal and State Orders and Laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.