MHS is seeking a Middle School Field Hockey Assistant Coach. The assistant coach is responsible for helping the head coach with the organization and administration of the Middle School field hockey program year-round to develop students athletically and competitively, as well as instilling character so they excel in their sport and in life.
- Planning and assisting with all aspects of the sport’s program and creating skill enrichment programs and opportunities.
- Ensuring the program is competitive and character-building.
- Establishing year round strategies and processes to train & invest in student skill development.
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 years successful coaching experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of current softball rules and regulations.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of field hockey.
- Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students.