- Valid R.I. Certification as an Athletic Coach.
- Employment as a certified teacher in the CFSD is preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) years experience as a volleyball coach on an organized team or program or one (1) years experience as a volleyball coach with an organized team of program.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have youth coaching experience working in the city of Central Falls.
- Through an oral interview or in writing, demonstrate knowledge of volleyball in the following areas: conditioning, game preparation, strategies, and knowledge of basic skills.
- Availability of duty throughout the season outlined by the Athletic Director including tournaments or play-off meets for which the team is eligible and daily practice sessions.
- Successful completion of the Rhode Island Interscholastic League Education program.
- Work well with the Head Coach.
- Establish good rapport with athletes in the program.
- Teach fundamentals and skills of the sport.
- Provide for prevention and care of injuries.
- Teach rules and regulations of the sport of volleyball.
- Model good sportsmanship.
- Supervise team members at all times.
Central Falls School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.