The Public Schools of Brookline (PSB) serves over 7,500 students in Kindergarten to grade 12. We operate eight elementary (K-8) schools and one high school in the Town of Brookline. PSB is seeking committed professionals to contribute to our mission to ensure that every student develops the skills and knowledge to pursue a productive and fulfilling life, to participate thoughtfully in a democracy, and succeed in a diverse and evolving global society.
- Responsible for planning and implementing all team activities.
- Collaborates with the District Extramural Coordinators to participate in games, meets, competitions.
- Communicates necessary information with all athletes and families
- Works with the Building Sports Coordinator to implement rules and regulations.
- Develops sports-specific skills and for all players.
- Models sportspersonship, good sports conduct and an inclusive environment.
- Provides a positive atmosphere for all players, coaches and spectators. Encourages school spirit.
- Knowledge of rules and understanding of middle school athletics.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- Current authorization to work in the United States- must have authorization by first day of employment.