Benjamin Franklin Charter School is looking for qualified athletic personnel with previous head coaching experience to join our coaching staff. The athletic coach is responsible for helping students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline & sportsmanship, and support academic achievement in the classroom.
- Coordinate with the Athletic Director for all matters relating to the organization, administration and philosophy of the sport under his/her direction.
- Serve in a leadership capacity to the community program.
- Oversee the entire program in his/her sport.
- Adhere to the BFHS athletic handbook while acting as a positive role model in the community.
- Coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement.
- Maintain competency in AIA/ NFHS rules, event procedures, coaching techniques and general information about all aspects of the sport.
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching.
- Must possess clean driving record and be able to obtain an MVR.