Candidates must enjoy working with accomplished as well as those with little or no Volleyball experience. The ideal candidate will be committed to nurturing athletes in a supportive environment that supports goal setting, perseverance, and a love for the sport. This role will report to the Director of Volleyball.
- Assist the Director of Volleyball and other coaches with organizing and supervising athletes in connection with practice, games, combines, and showcases.
- Lead or assist practices.
- Attend games for the team(s) you work with.
- Assists with administrative duties.
- Help maintain equipment and supplies.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with athletes, families and guests of The St. James.
- Collegiate playing experience and certifications are a plus.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Background check and drug screen required.