The Shelton School of Dallas (TAPPS 4A) is currently accepting applications for a Volleyball Coach. This team competes in the TAPS league. This position will oversee administrative functions of the volleyball team under the direction of the Head Volleyball Coach and Athletics Director; and perform all other activities necessary to carry out the aims of the sport and uphold the mission of The Shelton School. This includes serving and empowering the lives of students who learn differently.
- Previous experience as a Volleyball Coach or higher.
- A mentor to students, comfortable with working with teenage boys and girls.
- In good standing with TAPPS.
- Must be highly organized and a great communicator.
- Must be patient and creative in communicating with learning different students.
- Must be willing to undergo extra training to work with learning different students.
- Knowledgeable of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Numerous coaching techniques (all of our kids learn differently).
- Valid state of Texas driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.