- Responsible for forming teams and providing them with high level training and
- Sport specific knowledge in drills, rules, and strategies.
- Responsible for representing the school and its community in a professional manner.
- Responsible for setting up and cleaning up practices and games.
- Responsible for communicating with athletes and parents about the season (practice schedule, games, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player, flexibility and dependability.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Proficiency in English required, proficiency in German preferred.
- Valid driver’s license (willingness to obtain CDL endorsement, preferred).
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
The German International School Washington D.C. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, marital status, age or disability in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or of its athletic and other school-administered programs.