- Demonstrate past or current coaching practices/schedules.
- Prepare athletes for competition.
- Recruiting/Scouting of future athletes.
- Oversee fundraising efforts.
- Demonstrate communication and Supervisory Skills to ensure team rules/regulations regarding conduct and eligibility of athlete are clearly communicated and follow-up.
- Knowledge of technique and fundamentals plus drills associated with the sport.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of the assigned sport and willingness to continue to learn and examine new ideas pertinent to the assigned sport.
- Model good sportsmanship behavior and maintain appropriate conduct towards opposing team, fans, parents, officials, spectators and community.
- High School Diploma - required.
- Prior Coaching experience in High School or College level - preferred.
Western Technical College is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.