Utica Community Schools is seeking a 9th Grade Volleyball Coach at Henry Ford II High School. The 9th Grade Volleyball Coach is responsible for the operation of the program while remaining in compliance with Board of Education, district, building and MHSAA rules and policies. The district supports promotion of internal candidates.
- Operate the athletic program in accordance with Board of Education, district, building and MHSAA policies.
- Coordinate in-season and off-season team activities including practices, player development, off-season workout and camps.
- Support the physical, emotional and academic development of student athletes.
- Prior coaching experience required.
- CPR, concussion certification and AED training required.
- Possess strong character and the ability to build relationships with team members and parents.
- Willingness and desire to participate in all aspects of program development.
- Valid State of Michigan Teacher’s Certificate preferred.