- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Rocky Mountain Middle School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Demonstrates skill and experience in the sport coached.
2. Valid Idaho Teaching Credential preferred. If not, must be certified by the American Coaches Education Program or a similar program recognized by the IHSSA.
3. Ability to work with staff, students, and the public.
4. Preference for hiring will be given to a qualified teacher in the school where the coaching vacancy exists. The Building Administrator will certify that qualified candidates within the building have been given consideration.
5. Must have current CPR and first aid certifications, or have taken district course.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
To provide a positive athletic experience for participants, patrons, students, and coaches, and insuring a cost-effective and quality program that helps the student develop physically, emotionally, and mentally.