The Head Volleyball Coach is responsible for all aspects of the Volleyball Program, such as recruiting scheduling opponents (in conjunction with the Athletic Director), training, and coaching team members.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the volleyball program including but not limited to competition, practice, compliance, budget, academics, student conduct and development.
- Responsible for conducting all practices and competitions necessary to accomplish the objectives of the volleyball program.
- Responsible for recruiting highly skilled student-athletes for the volleyball.
- Oversee academics, conduct and discipline of student-athletes on the volleyball team.
- Work with the admissions office and student services with the enrollment of student-athletes.
- In consultation with the Director of Athletics and the Development staff of the College, assist in raising private funds for the volleyball programs.
- Counsel student-athletes in sport participation and personal development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from accredited institution.
- Previous volleyball coaching experience.
- Demonstrate excellent/strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with students.
- Ability to provide feedback, support and encouragement to students.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.