- Coaching and developing players on the middle school volleyball teams and working with the head high school coach to have a cohesive 7-12 program.
- Communicating with parents on a weekly basis.
- Planning the tryout process to determine team placement and potential cuts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid CPR Card on file prior to the first day of coaching athletes.
- Experience playing volleyball at the high school level or beyond.
- Experience coaching at some level.
La Center School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.