- Experience is all aspects of coaching.
- The skills to develop a positive rapport with students/athletes, parents and other coaches.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- The ability to motivate student/athletes and coaches.
- Fundamentals of Coaching, Concussion, and Steroid training and Current First Aid Certified...can be completed upon hiring.
- Oregon Teaching License (preferred).
- Coordinate all aspects of the high school program.
- Work with and help give direction to all programs that feed into the high school.
- Assist in selection of the coaching staff.
- Promote the sport.
- Keep detailed statistics.
- Follow all school and OSAA guidelines.
- Provide off-season opportunities enabling athletes to improve skills.
- Be a student of the sport.
- Required to provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
The Corvallis School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, parental or marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities, and provides equal access to designated youth groups.