- Develop, supervise, and actively administrate the Greenfield-Central volleyball program.
- Provide instruction, plan, and coordinate practices during the season, during the school year out of season (to include the limited contact periods) and during the summer.
- Work with the Athletic Department in developing the game and practice schedule.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school level is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully lead and work with the student-athletes, parents, fellow coaches, administration and community.
The Greenfield-Central Community School Board of Trustees does not discriminate on the basis of the Protected Classes of race, color, national origin, sex (including transgender status, sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, age, religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information which are classes protected by Federal and/or State law.