The University of Michigan Athletic Department is accepting applications for a Volunteer Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach. This position reports directly to the Head Men's Lacrosse Coach and is responsible to perform duties in accordance with University, NCAA and Conference rules, regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous coaching and/or playing at the NCAA Division I level or higher.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop and maintain positive, respectful relationships with student-athletes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and support staff within Michigan Athletics and the University community.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and travel.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.