Kansas Athletics, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for a Volunteer Assistant Coach to assist the Head Coach of a Big 12 Swimming and Diving program, in adherence with Kansas University, Kansas Athletics, and NCAA guidelines. In addition, the Volunteer Coach will assist with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Swimming team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university;
- Swimming experience at the collegiate level;
- Coaching experience with club, high school, or collegiate level;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and personal relations skills;
- Demonstrated passion for swimming and diving and understanding of the sport.
- Lifeguard, CPR, First-Aid, and USA Swimming Coaching Certification (or willingness to obtain)č
- Experience with data analysis of racing videoč
- Experience with Hytek and Colorado Timing Systems.