The University of Michigan Athletic Department is accepting applications for a Volunteer Assistant Coach for Men's Lacrosse. This position reports directly to the Head Coach and is responsible to perform duties in accordance within University, NCAA and Conference rules, regulations and policies.
- Support student-athletes in pursuit of academic goals.
- Contribute to the on campus recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Train and develop student-athletes in assigned positions.
- Assist with team practice plans and competition strategies.
- Prepare video and scouting reports.
- Serve as a liaison to assigned support units and represent the Men?s Lacrosse program at various University functions.
- This list does not include all duties additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous coaching and/or playing at the NCAA Division I level or higher.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and travel.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Successfully pass a background check.