- Responsibilities include but are not limited to recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Development and implementation of pitching workouts and game strategies.
- Ability to correct pitching mechanics.
- Assist in developing championship teams while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner with student athletes, staff, parents, and alumni.
- Bachelor’s degree and collegiate playing experience.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of computer programs and systems.
- General knowledge of intercollegiate athletics, NCAA policies and compliance issues.
Manhattan College is an independent Catholic coeducational institution in the Lasallian tradition.