- Serve as the assistant baseball hitting coach in a competitive NCAA Division II baseball program.
- Instruct players on matters related to hitting such as batting mechanics, plate discipline and mechanics.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance by maintaining statistics during games and training sessions.
- In coordination with the head coach, create training program and game plans for each individual player as it relates to hitting.
- Experience in college or beyond as a hitting instructor and/or coach is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required and knowledge of NCAA Division II and SIAC athletic conference rules and regulations.
- Experience in college or beyond as a hitting instructor and/or coach is preferred. Any combination of acceptable education and experience, which has provided the necessary knowledge and skills to fulfill the requirements of this position, may be considered. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Ability to travel and work weekends is required.
Morehouse College is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.