- It is desired for candidate to be a teacher with Braxton County Schools.
- If successful candidate does not have a professional certificate they must be WVSSAC approved or willing to acquire the training.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid CPR/AED certification throughout employment
- Must pass a background check
- Applicant must complete a BCS employee electronic application, submit a resume’, letter of intent, and references.
- Follow established laws, rules, policies, and regulations (county and state).
- Communicate with parents and the educational community.
- Implement fundamental sports skills and sports management systems.
- Supervise participants and discipline team appropriately.
- Cooperate with building principal, athletic director, and other coaching staff.
- Develop positive relationships with participants, student body, faculty, parents, community, game officials, news media, opponents.
- Employ appropriate conduct during practices and games.
- Command respect by example in appearance, manners, behavior, and language.
- Maintenance of playing and practice areas.