Chatham University is seeking applications for a full-time Women's and Men's Cross Country and Track and Field Head Coach. This position is a member of the administrative staff of Chatham University, reports to the Director of Athletics, and directly supervises the assistant coaches, student support personnel and student athletes.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of full-time coaching experience in the college level.
- Computer proficiency.
- Valid driver's license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a competitive program with strong recruiting both regionally and nationally.
- Strategically plan and execute scheduling as well as travel arrangements of conference and non-conference games and tournaments to advance the women's and men's cross country and Track and field programs and maximize use of financial resources.
- Prepare student-athletes for competition through thorough analysis and breakdown of scheduled conference and non-conference opponents.
- Develop, recommend and implement specific training/conditioning programs and skills development programs.