Bryant & Stratton College’s (Wisconsin) Athletic Department is the leading junior college Athletic Program in Wisconsin offering 22 intercollegiate sports programs. The Bobcats Women’s Flag Football program competes at the NJCAA Division II level (scholarship offering). All coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship.
- The Assistant Flag Football Coach assists the Head Coach is all aspects of the Flag Football program with an emphasis on recruiting.
- The Assistant Flag Football Coach is responsible for recruiting players, holding tryouts and to assist in coaching the intercollegiate golf team at Bryant & Stratton College.
- The Assistant Flag Football Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) flag football rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- As representatives of the College, all coaches and student-athletes must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. It is the responsibility of the Assistant Flag Football coach to supervise staff and student-athletes while traveling.
- Assisting with scheduling, organizing, supervising, and conducting all practices and games.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Desired: football coaching experience at the high school or above.
- Desired: College recruiting experience.
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.