All sports compete at the NJCAA Division II level. All coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship.
- The Softball Coach is responsible for recruiting players, help hold tryouts and coaching the intercollegiate softball team at Bryant & Stratton College. The Softball Coach is also responsible for the instruction of players, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- The Softball Coach is responsible for all NJCAA Division II rules as it relates to offering scholarships.
- The Softball Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) softball rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- The Softball Coach must travel with the team unless alternate arrangements have been approved by the Athletic Director and Head Coach. The Softball Coach may be required to drive vans to softball games.
- The Softball Coach may be required to attend annual NJCAA Region 4 meetings.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required: Softball coaching experience at the high school level or above.
- Desired: Softball coaching experience at the college level.
- Desired: College recruiting experience.
- Desired: Strength and conditioning background.
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.