The Women’s Assistant Volleyball Coach works closely with the Head Coach to give direction to, coach and coordinate the activities of the women’s volleyball program and performs various instructional and athletic administrative duties to meet the College’s needs.
- Implementation of practice sessions.
- Providing strategic and tactical direction of team during game situations.
- Review, edit, collect and share game video/Synergy.
- Maintain inventory and provide equipment support for athletes.
- Identification of talent needs for program.
- Evaluate and contact perspective athletes and parents/guardians.
- Preparing and making offers in accordance with NJCAA rules.
- Interacting with high school and college coaches to assist with athlete’s transitions into Casper College and into other intercollegiate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior coaching experience.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record.
- Computer proficiency for word processing, email, film editing, social media and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team