Responsible for the management and administration of an effective and efficient volleyball program. The position reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the game of volleyball.
- Successful completion of the NCAA Coaches Certification exam before the first practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in recruiting players by identifying and assessing talent, and by communicating with prospective student athletes.
- Attendance at all home and away matches is required, additional travel may be required for recruiting purposes.
- Coordinate academic success resources to student athletes. Oversee all travel management.
- Serve as a liaison between players and the head coach.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.