The Women’s Assistant Volleyball Coach works closely with the Head Coach to give direction to, coach and coordinate the activities of the women’s volleyball program and performs various instructional and athletic administrative duties to meet the College’s needs.
- Implementation of practice and Individual skill development sessions during practice and games.
- Assist in recruiting of student-athlete.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and monitoring off-court activities.
- Assist in tracking of the academic progress of players.
- Assist in managing volleyball camps.
- Assist in keeping current statistics and providing media stats after games.
- Assist in recruiting clips for sophomores on Hudl software.
- Review, edit, collect and share game video on Hudl software.
- Assist in providing strategic and tactical direction of team during game situations.
- Assist in implementing the weight and fitness training program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior coaching experience in collegiate level – 3 or more years.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record.
- Computer proficiency for word processing, email, film editing, social media and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.