Responsible for instructing student-athletes in the rules and fundamentals of women's basketball; and providing input and assistance to the head women's basketball coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques. As well as planning, developing, and managing athletic event operations.
- Design instruction for individual student-athletes and for specific team needs.
- Instruct student-athletes in the rules and fundamentals of women's basketball.
- Provide input and assist the head coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques.
- Provide instruction related to physical health, team concepts, and safety.
- Assist in recruiting of student-athletes including maintaining a recruiting database.
- Assist the head coach with inventory and issuing of equipment and all travel plans.
- Organize and coordinate scouting: Chart, Reports, etc.
- Assist the Head Coach in communications with the office of admission and financial aid office regarding applications.
- Assists in communications with Campus Facilities for overnight prospects.
- Supervise study tables.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Coaching, University vans, audiovisual, copier, computer, First Aid, and CPR.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning and maintenance of systems related to event operations. Certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.