Northeastern Junior College is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Assistant Women's Basketball Coach. This position will be responsible for assisting the Head Women's Basketball Coach with the day-to-day operations of the Women's Basketball program to include recruitment, retention and graduation of student athletes, fundraising, and marketing of the program.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in health, recreation, sports management, or related field.
- Prior knowledge and experience coaching college Women's Basketball
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills to include writing & oral communication.
- Prior experience working in a team setting.
- Must have or be able to obtain CDL within 2 months of start date.
- Must demonstrate initiative, leadership and enthusiasm.
The Northeastern Junior College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability in the admission, access, treatment or employment in its programs or activities.