Lead and mentor for Women's Basketball team, also serving as Assistant Coach for the Men's team. Prioritize academic success while fostering a competitive athletic program. Expertise in basketball coaching, NJCAA regulations, and holistic student-athlete development is essential.
- Foster academic success through attendance monitoring, persistence, and graduation support.
- Organize efficient practice sessions and implement game strategies.
- Conduct conditioning programs during and off-season.
- Recruit eligible athletes from college and local high schools.
- Ensure NJCAA compliance and report statistics accurately.
- Supervise assistant coaches and team support staff.
- Manage equipment distribution and collection.
- Maintain sportsmanship and discipline on and off the court.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (recreation/physical education preferred).
- 1-3 years of sport-specific coaching experience.
- First-aid/CPR certification required.
- Strong knowledge of basketball rules and NJCAA regulations.
- Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Proven team-building and leadership capabilities.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The University does not discriminate in its education programs or activities (including in admission and employment) on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).