Responsible for instructing student-athletes in the rules and fundamentals of women's basketball; and determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques.
- Recruiting women basketball players.
- Share responsibility for administration/implementation of budget spending.
- Maintains current knowledge and abides by HCAC/NCAA policies, rules, and procedures.
- Maintains necessary records.
- Monitors eligibility for women's basketball.
- Attends NCAA/HCAC meetings, clinics, and seminars.
- Works closely with Sports Information.
- Responsible for safety of players during games, practice, travel.
- Purchases and maintains basketball equipment and uniforms.
Work Environment, Physical Demands:
Standing or sitting in one position for long periods; computer data input; multiple concurrent tasks with constant service interruptions; high-level customer contact; strict confidentiality; detailed work; operating video editing equipment, copier, University vans for the team, and other transportation.