Oakland University Athletics is a Division I program committed to academic and athletic excellence. Our Athletic Department is looking for a highly organized, driven and detail oriented individual to fill the position of Director of Operations, Women’s Basketball.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience in a NCAA Division I basketball program.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations. Strong oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills, demonstrated integrity, strong leadership, and the willingness to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, staff, administration, campus partners and community members.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays depending on work and game schedules.
- Demonstrated support for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft software (word, excel, publisher specifically).
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA, conference and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the University by the University’s insurance carrier.