- Comply with rules and regulations within the NAIA, WHAC, and University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- Oversee the planning, organizing, directing, and implementing of all phases of an NAIA women’s basketball program.
- Direct all recruiting efforts of prospective student-athletes in regards to evaluations, official and unofficial visits, and high school or transfer student-athlete progress through the NAIA Eligibility Center.
- Oversee all aspects of game preparation including practice and scouting reports.
- Organize pre-season, in-season, and post-season preparation and coaching.
- Design, organize, and direct practices.
Skills You Have:
- Demonstrated ability to mentor student-athletes academically and athletically and to monitor progress in both areas.
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with students, athletics teams, staff, faculty, parents, the general public, and community.
- Ability to set priorities; handle multiple assignments and deadlines, and to display excellent judgment while working in a flexible and professional manner.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.