- Reports to the Athletic Director.
- Manages and oversees the operations of the women’s basketball program to include recruiting, practice/game management, travel organization, skill development, event scheduling, academic supervision, equipment management and fundraising.
- Manages and oversees the operations of the IU Kokomo Athletic Social Media Plan. Develops this plan to accurately reflect the growing presence and branding of IU Kokomo and the Athletic Programs while also educating the coaches and other athletic staff on social media strategies to recruit and engage potential student athletes.
- Attends, runs, and plans basketball practice sessions, consisting of implementing drills and activities to instruct players in the proper execution of basketball techniques.
- Teaches basketball skills to student athletes in order to enhance their athletic ability and teamwork while developing leadership skills and life learning outcomes.
- Coaches student athletes during games, providing specific feedback to athletes regarding basketball skills and techniques.
- Develops, teaches, and implements a comprehensive strength and conditioning program that helps teach proper mechanics for fitness which minimizes injuries and trains athletes for success on the court and after their basketball career has ended.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 years of coaching experience.
- 1 year of management experience.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.