The Player Development Coach will serve to assist the coaching staff in all video, on-campus recruiting and other office duties. Additionlly, this individual is responsible for preparing student-athletes for personal, academic and athletic succes by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understand and agree to abide by the mission of CBU and the CBU Athletics Department.
2. Coordinate all basketball scouting videos.
3. Assist coaching staff with material for scouting assignments.
4. Coordinate filming of practice and basketball games on the road and at home.
5. Organize recruiting highlights and clip tapes for players.
6. Manage and update recruiting database.
7. Assist Recruiting Coordinator with on-campus visits and recruiting travel schedules.
8. Generate innovative content for social media distribution. Work closely with Athletics Communications and Athletic Marketing on social medica content.
9. Coordinate community service activities for the team
10. Responsible for monitoring student-athlete academic success
11. Assist with obtaining transcripts, and organizing official visits.
12. Assist with basketball camp. Organization, advertising and day to day operations of basketball camps.
13. Create and implement individual development plans to ensure student-athletes’ needs are met. Including academic, nutrition and strength and conditioning.
14. Adhere to all institutional, conference, and NCAA by-laws and regulations.
15. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Director of Athletics.