The Women’s Basketball Relations Director (NIL Director) will assist with the administration of the University of Kentucky Women’s Basketball program. Responsibilities include interpreting and adhering to university as well as NCAA, and SEC policies. Other duties will include: work with internal units to update NIL policy and tip sheets/FAQ doc (coaches, student-athletes, donors.) Work with internal units to develop and facilitate NIL education for student-athletes, coaches, and staff. Develop plan for creating, securing, and implementing NIL resources for student-athletes and staff. Meet with coaches and sport/team NIL liaisons to discuss NIL resources and strategy.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
- Knowledge of the NCAA interim Name, Image, Likeness policy.
- Ability to lead and guide Division 1 student-athletes in their pursuit of a college degree.
- Demonstrated experience directing programs for student-athlete development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and to exercise good judgment.
- Flexibility to travel required. Evening and weekend work required.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.