- Adhere to the policies and procedures of club sports and Colorado School of Mines.
- Attend as many practices and games as possible.
- Assist with tracking Physical Activity (PA) credit & proctoring exams.
- Promote and ensure the safety of the team and condition/operation of corresponding facilities.
- Structure and plan practices and training sessions.
- Develop and implement team game plan and communicate this plan to the players.
- Develop each player’s potential and encourage excellence in execution and performance.
- High School Diploma.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in lacrosse.
- Two or more years of lacrosse coaching experience with postsecondary age (or older) athletes (e.g. High School, Club, Select, Travel, etc.)
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organization, leadership and communication skills, including but not limited to written, oral and interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Strong conflict resolution and service orientation.
Colorado School of Mines is committed to equal opportunity for all persons. Mines does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), ancestry, creed, marital status, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or current military service.