- Ensures integration of golf program activities to College mission and culture as Head Coach.
- Assists the Women’s Basketball Head Coach in the growth and development of the program.
- Recruits prospective student-athletes for both golf and basketball in order to reach the teams’ target roster size.
- Retains and graduates’ student-athletes at a rate higher than the overall college rates in order to generate positive net revenue for the college.
- Coaches in a manner that results in successful performance in order to create a positive image of the college in the minds of the community, alumni and other prospective students.
- Ensures compliance with NCAA, MIAC and internal policies and procedures; reports any known or suspected violations promptly to the Director of Athletics.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with the rules, techniques and culture of collegiate golf and basketball.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with diverse staff and student populations.
- Developing and implementing program project goals, objectives, procedures and work standards.
- Planning, organizing and implementing golf and basketball athletic programs and activities.
- Proving professional advice and counsel in a respectful and effective manner.
- Computer applications related to the work
- Budget and financial record keeping practices
- Exercising sound independent judgement within general procedural guidelines.
- Preparing clear, concise and complete reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or department goals, objectives and activities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with team members, coworkers, students, alumni, and community.