Under the direction of the Director, Golf Program/Head Coach-Men’s Golf, responsible for the organization and administration of all facets of the women’s golf team to ensure a quality program and successful Division 1 team. Assists the Director, Golf Program in organization and administration of the golf program, to ensure a quality program. Serves as golf program recruiting coordinator and assumes responsibility for at least two of the following golf program operations: scouting, academic supervision, scheduling, community relations, camps and clinics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two to four years coaching experience at the collegiate level, or one year coaching and four years Division I playing experience.
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to establish driver eligibility under the University’s Driving and Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Familiarity with Northeast Ohio region.
- PGA certification, or in process thereof.
- Progressively responsible experience in practice and game day coaching, recruiting, scheduling, academic support and camps/clinics.